Open from March 15 to October 31
Self-service terrace, log cabin and nature campsite
We like to share our terrace and orchard with cyclists and hikers. Enjoy our beautiful place “De Langenbrinck” in the Achterhoek (Netherlands). We are a member of www.rust.nu, a national organization with service areas in the beautiful Netherlands. In the renovated barn everything is ready for a cup of coffee, tea or lemonade with homemade cake. Alternatively, vegetables and fruit from our garden, eggs, organic yoghurt and nice vintage home accessories are for sale.
- Various types of Hesselink bean coffee.
- Various types of tea, chocolate milk.
- Orange juice, apple juice, ice tea, 0% beer, 0% shandy.
- Homemade cake, cereal cake, cup cake, homemade organic yoghurt, homemade jam.
- Alternating seasonal organic vegetables from our vegetable garden.
- Rural outdoor terrace and beautiful orchard.
- Log cabin for 2 people.
- Small natural campsite for tents (maximum 5 pitches, maximum 7 nights).
- Outdoor hot water shower.
- renovated barn: kitchen, refrigerator with freezer, ladies’ and gents’ toilets, living room with seating.
- Bike charging station, repair kit and bike pump.
- Various vegetables and products from our own garden.
- Small unique vintage home accessories, furniture and gifts.
- mini library to exchange, borrow and read of course!
- Open daily 8.30 am-8.30 pm.
- If you come with a group, please call one day in advance.
Log cabin (2 persons)
Do you want to sleep like an ox? (Dutch proverb for a good night’s sleep). We have built a log cabin in our former stable. Adventurous, spacious and atmospheric. The log cabin can be rented for two persons for one or more nights in the period March 15 to October 31.
In the adjacent authentically furnished living room and the 1980s Bruynzeel kitchen you can prepare and enjoy your own breakfast, lunch or dinner. When the weather is nice, you can find a spot on the terrace or in the bongerd. The ladies’ and men’s toilets are also located in the barn. The guests of our resting point and our small-scale green campsite (5 spots) also use this. There is an outdoor shower (hot water) with a view over the countryside. Coffee, tea, drinks and fresh cake are available daily. And how about fresh organic vegetables from our vegetable garden?
Facilities in log cabin: 2-person box spring with Swiss Sense mattresses and topper (on request also 2 x 1 person possible), 2 bedside tables with lamps, sockets, table, 2 chairs, mirror, coat rack, blackout curtains, blanket, fire extinguisher. The bed is made (four-season duvet) and towels are ready for you. The log cabin is not heated. (electric heater for rent on cold nights).
Facilities in living room: dining table with chairs, lighting, sockets, games, books. The barn in which the living room is located is open. Bring plenty of warm clothes if it’s chilly outside!
Facilities in the kitchen: running hot and cold water, refrigerator with freezer, sockets, coffee maker, kettle, washing-up bowl and brush, pans, plates, cups, cutlery, kitchen utensils, electric 2-burner stove, smoke detector, fire extinguisher, tire patching equipment, bicycle pump, ladies’, men’s toilet, wash basin.
Available at our rest point: various types of Hesselink bean coffee, various types of tea, chocolate milk, orange juice, apple juice, ice tea, 0% beer, 0% radler, homemade cake, granenkoek, cup cake, homemade organic yoghurt, homemade jam, alternately in season organic vegetables from our vegetable garden.
Facilities outside: private car park, rural terrace, bongerd, organic vegetable garden, outdoor shower, chicken coop, charging point, small-scale camping area for five tents.
Step or pedal through the bocage landscape and discover the most beautiful spots in the Achterhoek.
Information and rate log cabin (2 persons)
- Per night: € 55,00 (including parking & tourist tax)
- Bed linen and towels (one-off): € 15,00
- Arrival 2:00 PM-8:30 PM; departure 8:30 AM-11:00 AM
- Pets not allowed
- Please deliver broom clean upon departure
- Nearest supermarket 5.0 km
- Distance to public transport stop 1.0 km
- Bicycle rental possible
- WiFi available
Information und price Nature campsite (p.p.p.n.)
- Adult: € 7,50
- Child (0-18): € 5,00
- Small tent: € 5,00
- Big tent: € 9,00
- Parking car/motorcycle per day: € 1,00
- Tourist tax: € 1,40
- Environmental tax: € 0,60
- Pets are not allowed.
Reservations Log cabin / Nature campsite
Reservations can be made by email to: email@example.com. We would like to receive the following information:
- Name, address, place of residence, country
- Telephone number
- How many people
- for Campsite Tent type (small, large)
- for Log cabin: mention Log cabin
- Car parking yes/no
- Desired arrival date
- How many nights
- Departure date
We will confirm availability via email and send you an invoice for payment. After receipt of the amount, the reservation is final.
De Langenbrinck Eerlijk Heerlijk
Herbert en Jolanda
7084 AV Breedenbroek (the Netherlands)
0031 6-27011363 and 0031 6-27163432